elhacker.net cabecera Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor Ingresar o Registrarse
¿Perdiste tu email de activación?.

Tema destacado: Arreglado, de nuevo, el registro del warzone (wargame) de EHN

Mostrar Mensajes
Páginas: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
31  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: Plugins and Winsock communication en: 15 Noviembre 2010, 19:18 pm
Thanks  for  ur  time  bro   
wish  u  have a good  night   
ciao     
32  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: Plugins and Winsock communication en: 14 Noviembre 2010, 22:02 pm
I  cant   make  it to work   
Please  someone  can  make  it  to work  with this plugins   
thanks  for the  time 
33  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: Plugins and Winsock communication en: 13 Noviembre 2010, 20:39 pm
I  cant make  this example  to  work   
I will  try it tommorow  again
thanks my   friend   

34  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: Plugins and Winsock communication en: 13 Noviembre 2010, 19:58 pm
Thanks for the time  u spend  to  answer  me   
I willl  check  it  right  now 
Havea  good  night 
35  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Plugins and Winsock communication en: 13 Noviembre 2010, 01:19 am
Good  morning
I play with sandsprite plugin example a litle 
In main Form(host  project) put a winsock .How can communicate  the plugin(test.dll)with  the  host ?
When plugin load can  use the winsock like the host...
i try to explain  clearly   
thanks for the time
36  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: Socket and Multithread en: 7 Septiembre 2010, 18:19 pm
Good afternoon 
My  friend 
I  have  not  the  example .Big  mistake  and  lost  all  my  last  work   .
For  exacly i  recover  my Os  with Acronis  and  Delete  everything   .
Maby  U  think  iam  a Lier  but  first ask  cobein  who  iam   
he  know  me  ......
I  played  around  with  socketmaster,winsock(leandro) and  the  lastexample  wityh  remoteshell from  cobein .
I    make  to listen  correctly but  when  try to make a loop  to accept  the  connection my  app   freezeand  everything  go  down   
I  try  to work  with  async  activex  also 
thanks  for the  time 
i will  try  soon
37  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Socket and Multithread en: 5 Septiembre 2010, 14:42 pm
Good  morning   
Weeks ago  Cobein  make a  very  nice and  stable  multithreading  example   ...
I  try  to  make a  small  multithread  socket  example with  this  .
My   knowliedge  in  this  part  is  almost  0 and  of  course  cant  do  it   ..
Someone  have experiense  in  this  language  or other  can  make a  small  example   
i  think  is  very  helpful  .thanks  for the time..
Want  to see a  multithread  socket  example  in  vbasic 

p.s  havea  good  time  to everybody   

38  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: [SRC] Llamando punteros desde VB6 :D en: 10 Mayo 2010, 22:03 pm
vey  nice  bro   
Congratulation
39  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Leandro Socket and Multithread en: 6 Mayo 2010, 19:57 pm
I   found this  amazing  example  and  study  it 
Have  to  say  is  perfect .
Deside to play a  litle  with Multithread .But my  knowledge not  so top  and  need  some help .
I know need to  create  New Thread  when Accept New Connection   .
Someone  can  help
Have a good  time 

p.sLeandro  send  u pm come on msn   

40  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Socket api and Winsock.ocx en: 22 Abril 2010, 21:06 pm
Good  evening 
usualy  work  with  csocketmaster 
But last  days start to make a  multithread  example .For  this use  the  socket api(vbip)very nice example  with  api    .My  question  is 
In Csocketmaster  or  winsock.ocx  use  2  parameters  to connect   (remoteip-port)
But in  socketapi  need   2 parameters(sockethandle-remoteip-port)
i  can  understand  .
Make  me  so  stupid 
 Someone  can  point  me  in  correct direction or  the  way to  connect  winsock.ocx  with  socket  api 
thanks  for the time 
   p.s  try to  explain  with  the  better  way   

Páginas: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
WAP2 - Aviso Legal - Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines