elhacker.net cabecera Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor Ingresar o Registrarse
¿Perdiste tu email de activación?.

Tema destacado: Rompecabezas de Bitcoin, Medio millón USD en premios

Mostrar Mensajes
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
61  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: Chameleon en: 25 Noviembre 2009, 21:37 pm
thanks  for  the  replys   
go  to  check  the  link
cya   
62  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Chameleon en: 25 Noviembre 2009, 18:55 pm
Good  afternoon 
Deside and  del  my Skin project  and  want to  use something else.
I  have the Chameleon button and want to know  there is also and  for the other controls (checkbox,option) etc   
thanks  for the time 
63  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: Imagelist and Listview en: 24 Noviembre 2009, 22:31 pm
thanks  bro   
i check  it   
64  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: Imagelist and Listview en: 24 Noviembre 2009, 19:07 pm
Thanks  bro    
nice  examples  
and  nice  place  also the  .recursosvisualbasic
go  for  reading  and  if  have  something  i will  come  again

My  friend my  mistake 
but  want  a  imagelist  in  any  column  ?
http://rapidshare.com/files/311644605/test-image.rar.html
Here  the  example   
if  u check it  .there is a image list in the  first column.Want to add a another image in  second column.
Sorry  for  my  idiot
thanks a  lot
65  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Imagelist and Listview en: 24 Noviembre 2009, 18:41 pm
Good  afternoon   
Want to  know  if  is  possible  to add  second  imagelist  in  a  listview   ?
I  know  to  use one .
please if  someone  know  point  me to  correct way   
thanks 

66  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: [ayuda] Crear una aplicacion que tenga Plugins en: 24 Noviembre 2009, 18:11 pm
My friend
look  this   
http://sandsprite.com/papers.php?expand=3&show=18
67  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Active skin Weird Problem en: 24 Noviembre 2009, 17:58 pm
Good  afternoon
This  time  work with activeskin and  a small example.
When load the skin  in the first Form everything  go  fine  .When open nextform from menu sometimes the skin not load  and sometimes load sucessfuly
If  load the  Second form and  the  skin  not  load u can close the  form and  open it again  and  everything  is  ok   
someone  have  the  same  problem  ?
thanks  for the time
68  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Spalsh Hourglass en: 14 Junio 2009, 16:47 pm
Good afternoon   
Want to  find how to make a small splash with hourglass 
Take this idea from a programm when  load  some  data   have a progresss and  the  hourglass  turning  round 
Please  if  someone  have  something  to help  me 
thanks  for the time 
69  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: FindnextFile and Hide file en: 6 Marzo 2009, 19:33 pm
Hi  again 
yesterday play again with this project 
remove all data from my callback again and rewritte again like this
CODE:
Public Function HookFindFirstfile(ByVal hFindFile As Long, ByRef ipFindFileData As WIN32_FIND_DATA) As Long
OutputDebugString "load callback   First file" & "...." & ipFindFileData.dwFileAttributes & "......" & "checdk this attributes ascoll"
End Function
CODE
compile sucessfuly and inject in explorer
my report from debugger is   :
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/56/debug.jpg
Think my problem still in WIN32_FIND_DATA
thanks for the time
70  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: FindnextFile and Hide file en: 5 Marzo 2009, 18:33 pm
Good  evening   
make the same yesterday night   
this night is so long   
when inject the dll 
the hook load and call the callback .
my callback is empty   
nothis inside
Código:

Public Function Findnextfile_call(ByVal hFindFile As Long, pFindFileData As WIN32_FIND_DATA) As Long
OutputDebugString "Debug string -Iam in callback"

End function 
please u  can be more specific   
thanks  for the reply
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
WAP2 - Aviso Legal - Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines