elhacker.net cabecera Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor Ingresar o Registrarse
¿Perdiste tu email de activación?.

Tema destacado: ¿Eres nuevo? ¿Tienes dudas acerca del funcionamiento de la comunidad? Lee las Reglas Generales

Mostrar Mensajes
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
41  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Multithread socket (Activex) en: 2 Abril 2010, 21:17 pm
Good evening 
We no multithread is  not stable  in VB .But i  found a nice  Activex  for this Job  .
Want someone  to explain  about the  thread  in  DataArrival  .
The  Socket listen  For  every  Client create a new thread .
this  is  correct   ?
Thanks for the  time 
 P.s any  tutorial to  read about this 

42  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: Socket and MultiThread en: 6 Marzo 2010, 18:03 pm
Thanks for the time   
I will check  it  later   
43  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: Socket and MultiThread en: 5 Marzo 2010, 20:20 pm
Thanks Leandro   
I  have  not problem  to  cretae  a Server  with  socket  in array (accept  many Clients)
Normally  the  Server  wont  with a  client  in time
When  the  first Finish  go to the Next ...
Want to  make  the Server if  is  possible to  work  with  more  than  one  client   
Example 
If  Server  connecte  with  3  clients  .Then  When  the  number 1 send  screen..
the  second  send file 
the  Third  send   Avi  ..
All the clients  work  at  the  same  time   

If  iam  wrong  tell me 

thanks  for the reply 

44  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: Socket and MultiThread en: 5 Marzo 2010, 17:38 pm
Thanks man  for the Reply

Read  and  try to understand the  logic  

Questions
1) there  is a main Thread with the  Listen socket  ?
2)when  create  a  new  thread ?
3?How long  the  thread  stay  alive 

see  u  later  
45  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: Socket and MultiThread en: 4 Marzo 2010, 20:40 pm
Thanks for  the Reply  my Friend  
I will  read  
But is Difivuly yo me to make  something  
Iam  not so advance   ....
First  of all must understand  the Logic 
have a nice  day  
46  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Socket and MultiThread en: 4 Marzo 2010, 19:26 pm
Good evening  
I play with a client server application  .
I  know is dificult to make the Server to use  more  than one thread(connection)at the same time .
I mean when i have 2 client connect in the Server . The First execute something and  the Second  Client  make  something  else  in the same time  
If  someone  can explain  the  logic  behind Multithread  or any  book  for  help  

P.s Saw Shark  have  Multithread  ..
    Sorry for my English  
47  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: ListView and Duration en: 25 Febrero 2010, 18:02 pm
Thanks   
the Question  solved 
credits  to Martinz
48  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / ListView and Duration en: 24 Febrero 2010, 17:15 pm
Good  afternoon 
I work in a small example with a listbiew.Want every time when a  new item come in the listView then start a duration time  .
In google find  a nice function for the duration  time  and  try to make a small  example  .When start with the first Item everything  is  ok  but  when  put  another  not  start from Zero but  take the same time from the  first   
someone  can help  me 
Thanks for the time
attach  the  code 
49  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Re: ListView item and Elapse time en: 19 Febrero 2010, 21:29 pm
Thanks  man  for  the  answer   
I make a small  example  and  put  a listview .add a timer and  use the 
Código:
Format(TimeSerial(0, 0, CInt(Timer - mStart)), "hh:nn:ss")
Take the  elapse time   
the  problem  is when add a iten  in the listview  everything  go  fine 
the  second  and  the  other  not  run  show  me the  elapse  time  like  the  first item   
attach the  code   
http://www.2shared.com/file/11512560/ac129cba/test-proxy-list.html

50  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / ListView item and Elapse time en: 17 Febrero 2010, 23:42 pm
Good  morning   
I have a listview in a form
Want to put in  listview  item  a counter and  count the  elapse time  .For example
when few data  arrive  in listview  then  start the  counter and  show me the  elapse time (12 sec)
thanks for the time   
have a good  time

Páginas: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
WAP2 - Aviso Legal - Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines