elhacker.net cabecera Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor Ingresar o Registrarse
¿Perdiste tu email de activación?.

Tema destacado:

+  Foro de elhacker.net
|-+  Sistemas Operativos
| |-+  Windows (Moderador: Randomize)
| | |-+  Desktop problem
Páginas: [1] Ir Abajo Respuesta Imprimir
Autor Tema: Desktop problem  (Leído 1,635 veces)
kalebaha

Desconectado Desconectado

Ver Perfil
Desktop problem
« en: 10 Agosto 2010, 16:28 pm »

Im pretty stupid when it comes to things about computers.
i know a little bit but this is just beyond me i dont know if its a hardware problem software problem or what.

But i reformatted and reinstalled Windows xp Home SP2 due to virus problem, sumhow got a virus and it $#@^#@ over my computer and i wasnt able to access internet, download nearly anything, or even system restore... so i reinstalled the windows and thought that i will just start all over again,

but wen i tried to set up internet nothing would work...still... i went to device manager and said that everything was working except: Ethernet Controller, Multimedia Audio Controller, RAID Controller, RAID Controller.

They all show yellow bubble with exclamation mark in them and i try update, reinstall and watever but i cant cause no internet... i have no othr CDs other than the windows xp home SP2 disk.

i know my computer works with my internet cause it was working... before the virus.
i dont know much about the desktop because my dad is the person who gave it to me and always messed with it.

Randomize
Moderador
Desconectado Desconectado

Beautiful Day

Ver Perfil
Re: Desktop problem
« Respuesta #1 en: 10 Agosto 2010, 17:34 pm »

First of all welcome to this forum.

Your problem seems to be due to a worm (worst than a virus) and the only way to fix it is doing a low level format to the hard disk drive, after that you can install your operating system and it will work properly.

How can you do it?

http://hddguru.com/software/2006.04.12-HDD-Low-Level-Format-Tool/

Bye.

Páginas: [1] Ir Arriba Respuesta Imprimir 

Ir a:  
WAP2 - Aviso Legal - Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines