This tool isn’t something new, but its not well known, not commentated much and very powerful, the objective of this job is get to know its capabilities, and demonstrate the easy use of it.
To be able to use this tool, it’s necessary to have very basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and to know a little bit about the HTML W3C standard.
A few characteristics about this debugger are:
· Capability of modifying cookies.
· Capability of modifying forms values, visibles and hidden, disable maxLength and allow editing.
· Capability of disabling scripts that don’t allow viewing the source code or selecting text.
· Capability of showing source code of encrypted or hidden functions.
· Capability of modifying variables and functions, as well as to show the properties of these.
· Capability to emulate events and establish / to modify presents.
· Capability of modifying the source code of the website, or just a section of it.
· Internet Explorer
· Mozilla Firefox
In order to know if your browser supports this method, write in your address bar:
If you see a message saying “Hello World”, your browser is compatible.
The protocols which you can use with JaSiLDBG are:
· vbscript: (Syntax is different)
· jscript: (Very unstable, don’t try it.)
The last version of JaSiLDBG can be found at: