elhacker.net cabecera Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor Ingresar o Registrarse
¿Perdiste tu email de activación?.

Tema destacado: Trabajando con las ramas de git (tercera parte)

+  Foro de elhacker.net
|-+  Sistemas Operativos
| |-+  Windows (Moderador: Randomize)
| | |-+  Particiones disco
Páginas: 1 [2] Ir Abajo Respuesta Imprimir
Autor Tema: Particiones disco  (Leído 9,475 veces)
yoka

Desconectado Desconectado

Ver Perfil
Re: Particiones disco
« Respuesta #10 en: 24 Diciembre 2014, 17:52 pm »

Cuando compré el portatil venía con el Windows Vista, con el tiempo pasé al windowds 7 32 bits y nunca he tenido problemas con el formateo.
Esta vez lo he mandado a un servicio técnico por un problema... ahi me volvieron a instalar el W-7 pero esta vez de 64 bits (no sabía que lo soportaba).

Dicho esto, hoy lo he vuelto a formatear, voy al Administrador de dispositivos y como siempre me aparecen tres iconos naranja, uno de ellos es la "Robson Package"
cuando la he instalado me ha aparecido este aviso en la barra de herramientas (vease la imagen) y es cuando en el Administrador de discos me aparece el
famoso "Disco 0 / particion primaria de 513 MB"

En un foro sobre Toshiba me encontré esta explicación:

"El Paquete de Robson para A200 incluye la utilidad de administración de almacenamiento Intel Matrix.
La utilidad de administración de Intel Matrix Storage incluye los controladores SATA y es necesario sólo si desea instalar una limpia Vista o XP cuáles no contiene los controladores SATA.

Si ha instalado el sistema operativo, entonces no es necesario instalar el Intel Matrix Storage Management Utilidad / controlador de nuevo."

phasse

Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #11 en: 24 Diciembre 2014, 18:42 pm »

Yo sigo pensando que es parte hardware en tu equipo que estaría oculta, puede ocultar ese disco modificando el registro.

Mr.Byte

Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #12 en: 24 Diciembre 2014, 18:56 pm »

Se trata de Turbo memoria http://blog.tiensivu.com/aaron/archives/1906-Windows-7-and-using-Intel-Turbo-Memory-Robson-as-a-persistent-RAM-disk-or-TEMP-drive.html

yoka

Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #13 en: 24 Diciembre 2014, 19:13 pm »

Cuando formateo, en el Administrador de dispositivos me aparecen tres iconos amarillos:

- Controladora de dispositivo de almacenamiento
- Controladora de memoria PCI (que es cuando instalo la Robson)
- Dispositivo desconocido (que es un bluetooh)

Mr.Byte

Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #14 en: 24 Diciembre 2014, 20:39 pm »

Se trata de un disco RAM, es virtual , es un disco emulado.
Debes de deshabilitar el  ReadyBoost y ReadyDrive si no quieres que aparezca

yoka

Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #15 en: 25 Diciembre 2014, 20:36 pm »

Gracias por tu respuesta Mr.Byte.

Si deshabilíto el ReadyBoost y ReadyDrive me implica algo en el futuro, por ejemplo si utilizo el DAEMON Tools o alguna otra cosa?
Y otra cosa más, vale la pena la famosa Robson?

Saludos

PD. Gracias a todos por vuestro interés.

phasse

Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #16 en: 26 Diciembre 2014, 13:47 pm »

Cuando accedo a ese enlace, me resuelve la web, la veo un instante e instantes después carga el siguiente enlance http://button.spread.ly/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.tiensivu.com%2Faaron%2Farchives%2F1906-Windows-7-and-using-Intel-Turbo-Memory-Robson-as-a-persistent-RAM-disk-or-TEMP-drive.html&title=Windows%207%20and%20using%20Intel%20Turbo%20Memory%20%28Robson%29%20as%20a%20persistent%20RAM%20disk%20or%20TEMP%20drive&tags=&social=1

¿Porqué? ¿ No os pasa al resto?

yoka

Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #17 en: 26 Diciembre 2014, 13:58 pm »

Si, a mi me pasa lo mismo...

Mr.Byte

Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #18 en: 26 Diciembre 2014, 16:07 pm »

A mi no me pasa, tengo el javascript bloqueado  ;D ;D ;D
Copio y pego
Windows 7 and using Intel Turbo Memory (Robson) as a persistent RAM disk or TEMP drive
What I am about to describe below definitely falls under the 'unsupported' and 'not-an-intended-use' category for Intel Turbo Memory. I debated about posting this for a few months but it has worked well enough for me that I feel secure in describing how to do this. Of course, if something breaks, please let me know in the comments section and we'll get it documented.

Typically Intel Turbo Memory is included as a mini-PCIe option on laptops and some desktops, and provides an embedded version of ReadyBoost and/or ReadyDrive. Most computers have enough RAM these days so the boost from ReadyBoost is pretty minimal.

With that in mind, I figured I would try to see if I could re-purpose the Turbo Memory. In Windows 7 (as of driver version 1.10.0.1012), the memory is exposed to the OS as a Storage Controller with a disk volume of IMD-0.

IMD-0

By default, it will automatically enable and control the entire volume.

Turbo Memory

What you want to do is open diskmgmt.msc and look for a volume that is about 75% of advertised size of the RAM. In my case, I have 2GB which shows up as 1.37GB due to some of the space being used for ReadyDrive.

If you set the View to Disk List, the Device Type will be listed as UNKNOWN instead of IDE or USB or SCSI.

You'll want to delete this volume but make sure it is the Turbo Memory! After deleting the volume, create a new simple MBR volume from what you just deleted. Format the drive as FAT16 with 64KB cluster size. You can use other block sizes if you want less waste on smaller files. NTFS is a bit of an overkill for most scenarios too. Feel free to experiment and report your findings.

After formatting, assign it a drive letter and enjoy a persistent RAM disk, as long as you don't rebuild your computer or upgrade your Turbo Memory driver.

The end result will look something like this:

R:\

Uses for this new drive

1. Store your Windows Search index on the new drive. In my case, under R:\TEMP\INDEX\. You can easily move your index by going into the Control Panel, under Indexing Options, under Advanced and selecting Select New. After restarting the Windows Search service, the index will move from the original location to the newly created Turbo Memory drive.

Why do this? Less hard drive thrashing overall and faster search results inside Windows and Outlook. Instead of the index and the content residing on the same drive spindle, you have a 'pseudo' SSD dedicated to your Windows Search index. The old joke about making Vista faster was to do net stop wsearch, but this is no longer needed using this method.

2. Set your TEMP and TMP environment variables to use the drive for temporary storage/scratch space. In my case, I set my user TEMP and TMP variables to R:\TEMP\USER and my system TEMP and TMP variables to R:\TEMP\SYSTEM. Make sure to create these directories on the drive before applying the settings.

3. Internet Explorer disk cache location - I set IE to store cache inside R:\TEMP\IE and limit the size to a small amount.

4. Firefox disk cache location - Using about:config, I set browser.cache.disk.parent_directory to R:\TEMP\FF. In order to avoid stalls on fsync on Firefox 3.x due to SQLite, you can also add toolkit.storage.synchronous set to 0 in about:config. I know this quirk is being addressed in Firefox 3.5+, so it will soon be a non-issue. You do have a slight risk of corruption of Firefox SQLite tables, but in practice, I have not experienced any.

Things to watch out for
If you do upgrade the Turbo Memory driver in the future, you will want to reset your TEMP and TMP variables back to the original values in order to ensure that you can log in properly into your computer. The Windows Search index and IE/FF caches can be dynamically regenerated after you redo the drive setup.

I have experienced scenarios/programs that required more than 1.3GB of free temporary space so I sometimes set the variables back to the original hard drive location on a case by case basis.

Conclusion
Please let me know if you think of new uses for this and I will add them to this blog entry. It has worked well for me since W7 RC and it should work well for you too. It has even inspired me into looking into cheap 4GB Robson modules or a secondary bay SSD.

yoka

Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #19 en: 26 Diciembre 2014, 17:06 pm »

Gracias Mr.Byte.

Resumiendo:

Ya tengo el portátil formateado, con los drivers y las actualizaciones de Windows, así que de momento... voy a pasar de la Robson y haber como me va. En ultimo caso siempre podré instalarla mas tarde.

Gracias a todos por vuestra paciencia y buen hacer. Un saludo

Páginas: 1 [2] Ir Arriba Respuesta Imprimir 

Ir a:  

Mensajes similares
Asunto Iniciado por Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
Particiones del Disco Duro!!
Programación Visual Basic
xerikax 4 2,503 Último mensaje 30 Noviembre 2005, 22:37 pm
por Sancho.Mazorka
Particiones de disco
Windows
oroda 3 2,954 Último mensaje 22 Mayo 2010, 19:09 pm