elhacker.net cabecera Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor Ingresar o Registrarse
¿Perdiste tu email de activación?.

Tema destacado: Security Series.XSS. [Cross Site Scripting]

Mostrar Temas
Páginas: [1]
1  Media / Juegos y Consolas / New Games en: 28 Julio 2020, 11:35 am
Hello,

i play Rainbow Six since 1,5 years. Now i want to play some other stuff, maybe not an ego-shooter, but someething other interesting like God of war. Do you have any recommandations or good games for me?
2  Media / Juegos y Consolas / Emulator for Pokemon en: 28 Julio 2020, 11:33 am
Hello,

i want to play Pokemon on my laptop. Do you have any recommandations for a safe and running emulator ?
3  Programación / Programación General / Which programming language should i lern en: 28 Julio 2020, 11:30 am
Hello everybody,

my desire is, to work for a big gaming company like EA Sports. Because of this, i want to lern a programming language and actually i have zero experience with this. So my questio is, which Programm should i lern to work for such a company?

Thank you all for support!
4  Foros Generales / Dudas Generales / Krypto Currency en: 28 Julio 2020, 11:26 am
Hello,

did you make some experience with krypto currency? How safe ist this currency and which currency do you recommand?

Thanks for support and best regards!
5  Foros Generales / Dudas Generales / The right Anti-Virus-System en: 27 Julio 2020, 16:41 pm
Hello everybody,

at first I'd like to say Hi to this forum and thanks for joining. I have a new laptop, but i don't have any knowledge about IT and this whole computer branche. So my question is, which programm do you recommand for me to protect my laptop against any virus ?

Thank you for your support and have a nice day!
Páginas: [1]
WAP2 - Aviso Legal - Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines