elhacker.net cabecera Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor Ingresar o Registrarse
¿Perdiste tu email de activación?.

Tema destacado: Recuerda que debes registrarte en el foro para poder participar (preguntar y responder)

Mostrar Mensajes
Páginas: [1] 2
1  Programación / Ingeniería Inversa / Re: HASP PRO - MORADA - WINDOWS 7 - 32 Bits en: 20 Enero 2024, 06:41 am
Try this dumper and solver
https://testprotect.com/download/HLMDv1.0.rar
Use multikey emulator.

If not then
https://testprotect.com/download/SRM2Mult_1.2.rar

On testprotect.com there are various tools and emulator for free which can be utilised.

You have to keep trying various ways unless u succeed.
2  Programación / Ingeniería Inversa / Re: HASP PRO - MORADA - WINDOWS 7 - 32 Bits en: 17 Enero 2024, 11:31 am
Use search option
You shall find all the tools and tutorials posted in the group.
 I hope will surely help you successfully emulate your dongle.

If you don't succeed then post your dump here.
I shall try to help you out.
3  Programación / Ingeniería Inversa / Re: ¿Como Clonar DONGLE HASP SRM? en: 16 Septiembre 2022, 08:07 am
Try this way
Install petools
Run protected sw
Open petools
Look for the running sw in petools. Select the main exe file and make full dump. Also select the haspxxx.dll and make full dump.
Download VID tool from net (Google it). Run the vid tool and use these dumped files. You might get the hasp PW and the vendor aes of the dongle. Use the PW for dumping the dongle by rce dumper or any othe dumper available on net.

Hope this solves ur requirement.
4  Programación / Ingeniería Inversa / Re: kit emulator en: 27 Agosto 2022, 09:52 am
Hi ayhan
Are the kits complete kits?
Have you tried any solution completely by any of the mentioned kits
Can you show any sample of SRM(wbaes) solution

Thanks
5  Programación / Ingeniería Inversa / Re: Se puede hacer ingenieria inversa sobre un xlxs en: 31 Diciembre 2021, 19:48 pm
Upload your excel file.
I can try to give u pw.
6  Programación / Ingeniería Inversa / Re: Wibubox 13 en: 14 Septiembre 2021, 20:02 pm
publique su volcado aquí.
tal vez pueda ayudar.
7  Programación / Ingeniería Inversa / Re: Hwid tie up of emulator en: 17 Mayo 2021, 12:49 pm
Hi friends
Is there no one who can help for making the emulator sources tied up to hwid?
I mean for use of trial version.
I m sure there are some sources available for making hwid and lic generator for the same.
Only thing is how to club to the main sources.
Any sample source to make it work for any main source pease.
I jope some good friend shall try to help out doing this project.

Thanks
Sunil
8  Programación / Ingeniería Inversa / Hwid tie up of emulator en: 2 Mayo 2021, 09:28 am
Hi, friend
Im looking forward to make my wibu emulator as hwid tied up. But the sources of wibu are plain and creates universal emu.  Is there a solution for making a hwid tied up emu so it can be used as trial emu. If u have one, please do share
Thanks
9  Programación / Ingeniería Inversa / Re: Sentinel dongle emulation problem en: 10 Octubre 2019, 18:43 pm
Hi friends
the emulator from ppk.california also doesnt work on the dump i provided in my first message.

this emulator i have already personally from him.
I think there is some other issue on the usbtrace codes which i feel are to be included in registry. nothing else is remaining.

if some genious knows how to include these trace codes in regfile shall be great. also if he can share the tutorial on how to include shall also be WOW.

Thanks
10  Programación / Ingeniería Inversa / Re: Sentinel dongle emulation problem en: 8 Octubre 2019, 19:10 pm
Hi
Emulator seems to be x64 bit
my system is x32 bit

https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/KQbSaBOM/file.html

sunil
Páginas: [1] 2
WAP2 - Aviso Legal - Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines