elhacker.net cabecera Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor Ingresar o Registrarse
¿Perdiste tu email de activación?.

Tema destacado: AIO elhacker.NET 2021 Compilación herramientas análisis y desinfección malware

Mostrar Mensajes
Páginas: [1]
1  Programación / Ingeniería Inversa / Re: alguien se atreve con juego de pc horsez???? en: 31 Agosto 2007, 04:02 am
Creo que el problema ha sido resuelto =]

Usando Protection ID v5.2c descubri lo siguiente:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scanning -> C:\Archivos de programa\Horsez\Horsez\Horsez.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 3661824 (037E000h) Bytes
-> Suspicious MZ Header..
[!] SecuROM Detected - Version 7.29.0009
- Scan Took : 0.453 Seconds
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vamos, que se trata de SecuROM 7.29.009, trás investigar un poco en nuestro querido Google encontre este foro en ingles: "http://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=74072"
Según los usuarios esto funcionaría para TODAS las versiones de SecuROM anteriores a 7.3.000 por lo tanto si Horsez tiene 7.29.0009 quizás tengamos suerte... En fin os copio y pego los pasos, y ya sabeis, si no entendeis usar Babelfish ^^

1. First of all I made sure my virtual drives are first in the drive letter chain. I.e. virtual drive first, then dvd-rw next. To do this, I went to my control panel and into administrative tools then to computer management.

In here I went to Disc Management on the left list, here it shows all your HD's and CD/DVD's drives also. You will notice a small square on the left of each drive, if you right click it you can change the drive letters.

Note: Dont try with hard disks you will screw things up, just CD/DVD's and Virtual Drives.

First I changed my real drive/s to another drive letter. So it leaves its old letter available for the virtual drive/s.

Second changed virtual drives letter to available lowest letters, then third did the same again with the real drives to the lowest. This makes your virtual drives first in the chain and real 2nd. This is important for me and possibly for you.

2. Mounted image with DT4, (when I installed DT4 I changed bus names while installing). You will see this option.

3. After mounting image, I went back as if im mounting an image and went to Set Drive Parameters instead, and changed the 3 top names at the top. Namely Vendor, Model and Revision.

4. Enabled all emulation on DT4.

5. Closed DT4 from taskbar saying yes to keep emulation

6. Disabled my real DVD-rw drive in the device manager, didnt have to unplug it. (on a side note this works for SF also). If you dont know how to do this, right click My Computer and goto properties, then to hardware tab, then to device manager, open up the cd/dvd drives in the list and right click your real drive/s and choose disable (not uninstall).

7. Played the game.

Páginas: [1]
WAP2 - Aviso Legal - Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines