elhacker.net cabecera Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor Ingresar o Registrarse
¿Perdiste tu email de activación?.

Tema destacado: Estamos en la red social de Mastodon

Mostrar Temas
Páginas: 1 [2] 3 4
11  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Multithread socket (Activex) en: 2 Abril 2010, 21:17 pm
Good evening 
We no multithread is  not stable  in VB .But i  found a nice  Activex  for this Job  .
Want someone  to explain  about the  thread  in  DataArrival  .
The  Socket listen  For  every  Client create a new thread .
this  is  correct   ?
Thanks for the  time 
 P.s any  tutorial to  read about this 

12  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Socket and MultiThread en: 4 Marzo 2010, 19:26 pm
Good evening  
I play with a client server application  .
I  know is dificult to make the Server to use  more  than one thread(connection)at the same time .
I mean when i have 2 client connect in the Server . The First execute something and  the Second  Client  make  something  else  in the same time  
If  someone  can explain  the  logic  behind Multithread  or any  book  for  help  

P.s Saw Shark  have  Multithread  ..
    Sorry for my English  
13  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / ListView and Duration en: 24 Febrero 2010, 17:15 pm
Good  afternoon 
I work in a small example with a listbiew.Want every time when a  new item come in the listView then start a duration time  .
In google find  a nice function for the duration  time  and  try to make a small  example  .When start with the first Item everything  is  ok  but  when  put  another  not  start from Zero but  take the same time from the  first   
someone  can help  me 
Thanks for the time
attach  the  code 
14  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / ListView item and Elapse time en: 17 Febrero 2010, 23:42 pm
Good  morning   
I have a listview in a form
Want to put in  listview  item  a counter and  count the  elapse time  .For example
when few data  arrive  in listview  then  start the  counter and  show me the  elapse time (12 sec)
thanks for the time   
have a good  time

15  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Socket stay open en: 28 Enero 2010, 22:54 pm
Good evening   
Play with a small client server application .When listen for connections all my example clients connect succesfuly  on Server and all  data  arrive  on the list.
But  when connect 5 clients and close the number (3 client)  The  socket from  3 connection still open i think .Because if try to load another one client the new client take the number 6  ..
How  can make this  if the  client 3 close  then the  new client  take the number 3 again ?
sorry  for my english 
Have a good  time  and  talk tommorow
16  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Load wav file from res in a dll en: 18 Enero 2010, 19:56 pm
Good  evening 
I  try  this time  to load a res wav file from  dll   .but  no luck   
use this  example 
but  i dont  know  what the  wrong 
i successed to load from main project  and after try from dll  but something is wrong   
someone  can point me to  the correct way   

17  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Refresh connections en: 14 Enero 2010, 23:22 pm
Good  morning 
I  work with a small project client server (multiconnection)use(evil inside example)
Complete to have maximum connections (10) and everything go fine 
if someone from 10 clients  close the socket stay  open   
want to refresh the list   and the  clients socket .
For example if the socket number 3 close  the number 4 take the  nymber 3 possition  until number 10 go to number 9 and  stay  one  socket  open  for connections   
Iam sorry  for my english   
try to  explain  it   
have a good  night 

18  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Chameleon en: 25 Noviembre 2009, 18:55 pm
Good  afternoon 
Deside and  del  my Skin project  and  want to  use something else.
I  have the Chameleon button and want to know  there is also and  for the other controls (checkbox,option) etc   
thanks  for the time 
19  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Imagelist and Listview en: 24 Noviembre 2009, 18:41 pm
Good  afternoon   
Want to  know  if  is  possible  to add  second  imagelist  in  a  listview   ?
I  know  to  use one .
please if  someone  know  point  me to  correct way   
thanks 

20  Programación / Programación Visual Basic / Active skin Weird Problem en: 24 Noviembre 2009, 17:58 pm
Good  afternoon
This  time  work with activeskin and  a small example.
When load the skin  in the first Form everything  go  fine  .When open nextform from menu sometimes the skin not load  and sometimes load sucessfuly
If  load the  Second form and  the  skin  not  load u can close the  form and  open it again  and  everything  is  ok   
someone  have  the  same  problem  ?
thanks  for the time
Páginas: 1 [2] 3 4
WAP2 - Aviso Legal - Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines