Foro de elhacker.net

Foros Generales => Sugerencias y dudas sobre el Foro => Mensaje iniciado por: rockernault en 11 Agosto 2009, 18:39 pm

Título: huevos de pascua en smf
Publicado por: rockernault en 11 Agosto 2009, 18:39 pm
ningun huevo de pascua funciona en smf aqui en el hacker...

alguien sabe algo?

Post/Message eggs:

"l33t" egg: When you have exactly 1337 posts, the "1337" is replaced with the word l33t.

"I am a geek!!" egg: When you have over 100,000 posts, your post count is replaced with the text "I am a geek!!".

"I am the administrator" egg: If you make a post with the exact words "i am the administrator" without quotes or other phrases, and if you're not in the admin group, you'll get an error screen with "Knave! Masquerader! Charlatan!" as the text.

?action eggs

The Book of Unknown:

Action:
?action=about:unknown;verse=xxx

Available sub-actions:
?action=about:unknown;verse=2:18
?action=about:unknown;verse=4:16 (default redirect)

Mozilla Redirect

Action:
?action=about:mozilla (redirects to mozilla homepage)

Destroy

Action:
?action=maintain;sa=destroy

BBcode eggs

"/me" egg: When you type "/me {$}" while {$} is a third-person action, you'll get "* {your name} {$}" while {your name} is your username and {s} is the text of the action you put.

"" or "kissy": Returns specific "/me" eggs.

Registration eggs

"Chocolate Cake" egg: On the registration screen, input a username that is already taken, and as a password put "chocolate cake" without the quotes. Upon confirming, you'll get the following message: "Sorry, I don't take bribes... you'll need to come up with a different name."
 :-*

Título: Re: huevos de pascua en smf
Publicado por: Novlucker en 11 Agosto 2009, 18:49 pm
El de leet si funciona, encuentras varios post de gente preguntando eso en el foro  :P

Saludos

Publicado por: rockernault en 11 Agosto 2009, 18:52 pm
es el unico que vi..

como que esta parcheado el codigo de SMF

Publicado por: Novlucker en 11 Agosto 2009, 18:58 pm
En realidad si, ... generalmente el código del foro y sus mod's son revisados por algún miembro del staff en busca de posibles fallas y se arregla/mejora alguna cosa :P

Saludos