elhacker.net cabecera Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor Ingresar o Registrarse
¿Perdiste tu email de activación?.

Tema destacado: Tutorial básico de Quickjs

+  Foro de elhacker.net
|-+  Foros Generales
| |-+  Foro Libre
| | |-+  ¿El peor tutorial que has visto? Uno acaba de inspirarme este tema.
Páginas: [1] Ir Abajo Respuesta Imprimir
Autor Tema: ¿El peor tutorial que has visto? Uno acaba de inspirarme este tema.  (Leído 1,378 veces)
Tachikomaia

Desconectado Desconectado

Superhacker (es broma xD )

Ver Perfil
¿El peor tutorial que has visto? Uno acaba de inspirarme este tema.
« en: 21 Diciembre 2022, 19:14 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwiLzQ081CE
Desde 3:20

Mi respuesta:
I didnt understand from 3:20.

Looks like youre talking about downloading a program and some messages that will appear by open it but I couldnt saw you downloading a program nor getting that messages, instead of it looks like you went to the downloads folders as if you had downloaded the program, and looks like you searched for it but then you cliqued a program outside the folder, so... the thing is that you downloaded a installer, it putted a direct access in your desktop after you used it and you opened that DA? Uh, ok...

After that, in 4:40 you open a file with the program but you dont explain what the program does or what are you doing. It even looks like you right cliqued and initiate the process to change their name... for nothing? I suppose it was an error, or two, well.

Did you said "as you can see its already have two days"? My monitor, eyes, ears and/or the subtitles must be failing, and "two days" of what??? I suppose isnt relevant, but oh my God...
Whats a preset? Ill google it. I see. But why did you explain a stupid thing like where to find a downloaded file and what messages thatre common will it show but you didnt explain this that not many people know? I wont just imitate you, first I want to understand what are doing.

You "browse" and then you cancel it? I dont understand. Then you copy the name and extension of the problematic file. The "browse" option looks like its to save something, I suppose youre converting a file into another or in another format or configuration, and you wanted that it had the same name and extension of the original, so you copy that name before using the function of the program. Ok... I suppose.

5:50 "No"
...what the f*** for the God sake!!!???
Are you trying to make the people get crazy?

Finally you opened ANOTHER file that worked. Do you really showed how you did that file? Sorry, I really didnt saw that, I must be stupid.

Be aware that the black screen I get is in the video I produce, not in the reproductor of WMM, I wrote because Im curious about what I saw, I never saw a so bad "tutorial" as this, but as I said maybe its just that I didnt understand it, in the comments lot of people said that this worked for them, good then.

Páginas: [1] Ir Arriba Respuesta Imprimir 

Ir a:  

WAP2 - Aviso Legal - Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines